Own Spirit Festival wants to create an unforgettable and conscious experience with you.
Being aware is the key to respect oneself, the environment and others.
The place that welcomes us is a lacustrine environment, there is a swamp of transparent blue water surrounded by hills.
So on these dates the weather will be very hot during the day and cooler at night. we advise you to wear light clothing, pareo, sunglasses,
sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun and some warm clothing at night.
Take comfortable and appropriate shoes for the occasion. And of course, do not forget the swimsuit!
In the swamp it will be possible to bathe, always being aware and responsible when going to the water.
Children can only bathe under the supervision of their parents or guardian.
Fire is prohibited inside the festival grounds so we ask you to respect the surroundings. It is an area of special sensitivity and high risk of fire.
If you smoke, please turn off the butt and put it in the trashcans/ashtrays that the festival will provide.
Children from 14 years old (inclusive) must pay entrance.
All children under 18 will have to be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian,
who will have to consent and sign the document that will be provided at the entrance of the festival.
Minors will have to be watched and cared for at all times.
Own Spirit is a comfort, relaxation and security space with areas dedicated to meditation and shared with many people. It is not a suitable space for our friends, the dogs.
For this reason, DOG ACCESS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO THE FESTIVAL ACTIVITY SETTING.
We strongly recommend looking for an alternative for our dogs during the festival days.
In the extreme and exceptional case that you have to bring your dog, you must bear in mind that there is a strict regulation.
There is a maximum capacity for assistants with dogs, which has a suitable area for dogs to camp. All dogs will be registered upon arrival at the festival.
To speed up this task, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, ID and phone number of the owner and name of the dog, attaching a photo.
An identifier will be assigned to relate the dog to its owner and we will facilitate bags for excrement and all-related regulations.
If there is someone who plans to come with their best friend, please inform them!
REGULATIONS FOR DOGS ASSISTANCE AT OWN SPIRIT
1. Dogs are not allowed in the festival's activities area.
2. The exceptional presence of dogs is allowed in the dog-friendly area only, dogs are allowed in the campsite, always tied and under the responsibility of the owner.
3. All the dogs will be registered in the festival and assigned to an identifier that relates it to its owner and his/her spot.
4. All owners with pets and companions can camp only in the dog-friendly area, for good coexistence among all attendees.
5. In the case of finding lost dogs, the organization will be informed and taken to the dog-stick, a place with shade and water to wait for the owners to meet.
6. It is recommended to take the dogs for a walk outside the festival twice a day. There is a lot of mountain where dogs can be happy and free.
7. It is recommended not to take the dogs to the swimming area next to the festival.
8. The owners will always collect their dog droppings.
9. The festival is not responsible for the problems caused by dogs; it is responsibility of their owners.
10. Own Spirit reserves the right of admission, with the possibility of expel owners and dogs that cause conflicts with other people.
The festival has a health care post to cover first aid or health-related problems.
To guarantee the good course of the festival, we have a competent team that will ensure the safety of all festival participants.
Psycare is a safe space for people who are going through difficult psychological experiences that can occur during a transformative festival,
such as Own Spirit Festival, offering them a quiet and safe place to go through, redirect and reintegrate those experiences.
We offer this space because we believe that nobody should enter a journey of discovery
and transformation without knowing that they have support if necessary. At Own Spirit Festival we understand that a safe environment
is beneficial in any encounter where people immerse themselves in an exploration of consciousness
and their own limits and consider that it is a shared community responsibility to take care of one another.
This year Own Spirit Festival will have a small supermarket/shop where fruits, vegetables, food in general, basic camping items and typical local products will be sold.